BST Script Report (Bronze Service)
About BST Script Reports:
Broken Silence Theatre’s Script Reports is a new service that provides dramaturgical feedback and advice to playwrights. As new writing experts, we’re passionate about supporting playwrights and have designed a tailored series of Script Report services to help you achieve your writing goals.
Bronze Service: £30 (Report for Short Plays, Initial Scenes or Work-in-Progress)
Receive an in-depth script report on your Short Play, Initial Scenes or Work-in-Progress (for scripts up to 20 pages), covering areas such as story, structure, dialogue, characterisation, theme and overall execution, plus ask up to 2 follow up questions to our reading team via email and receive recommendations on suggested reading and advice on how to develop your piece.
Further Information (including T&C’s):
- When you purchase one of our Script Report services, we will contact you within 5 working days to request a copy of your script and ask a couple of initial questions, including your primary reason for seeking feedback. Once we have received the script and your responses, you will receive your Script Report within 3 weeks.
Scripts should be formatted in 12-point font and be either standard or double spaced.
- Scripts must adhere to the page limits as stated for each service. If your script exceeds the page limit, then you will be asked to submit the script again (keeping within the page limit) or our readers will report on your script to the page limit outlined.
- If your script is longer than 80 pages and you wish to discuss Script Report options, then please contact us via email for a tailored quote.
- Follow up questions for the Silver and Bronze Script Report services can be sent to us via email up to 3 weeks after you’ve received your report.
- 1-to-1 feedback sessions for our Gold Package will be arranged via email after you’ve received your Script Report. These sessions take place via Zoom and last for approx. 45 minutes.
- Fees for all Script Report services are non-refundable.
- If you have any questions about our Script Report services, please email email@example.com